These exact measurements will yield 8 cookies
1. Activate the flax egg by combining ground flax seed and water. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes until it gels up.
2. In a bowl add the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
3. Microwave the mixture or heat it up on stove until it turns runny.
4. To the runny peanut butter mixture, add cocoa powder and salt
5. The flax egg would have activated until now. if not, wait for a while
6. Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line or grease the baking tray
7. The flax egg is to be added to the mixture now
8. Give a good stir until everything is well combined
9. Finally add the granola and fold in such a manner that all the granules are covered with the liquid ingredients
10. After the dough is formed and is sticky, use a spoon to transfer the dough into balls on the tray and press the flatten
11. Bake the cookies for 6-8 minutes at 150 degrees since the granola is already baked, the cookies won't take too long.
12. Keep a check in between and once baked, let the cookies cool down for 10-15 minutes on the tray