2. In a large bowl, add the apple slices
3. To the bowl, add coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt
4. Combine everything well such that all the apple slices are well coated
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
6. In a glass baking tray, layer the apple slices one above the other
7. Once done, sprinkle the granola on top covering every nook and corner.
8. Remove the raisins or else you'll end up with plummed up and burnt raisins!
9. Bake for 20 minutes at 150 degrees till the apple slices turn golden brown and shrink
10. Once baked, let it cool for a while
11. Enjoy with some sweetened yogurt or vanilla ice-cream on top or just as it is.