1.Activate the flax egg by combining flax seed powder and water in a small bowl and set aside to gel up.
2. In a large bowl, add sliced bananas and start mashing them
3. Once the flax egg has activated, add it to the mashed bananas
4. Add salt and mix everything
5. Empty Granola packets in the same bowl and combine everything well
6. Grease the muffin tray and Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
7. Fill the muffin tray with the granola-banana mixture and use a spoon to hollow down the middle, thus forming cups.
8. Let chill for 30 minutes
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes at 150 degrees and keep a check in-between
10. Once baked, let it cool for 10-15 minutes
11. Once cooled properly, remove the granola cups from the tray and fill them greek yoghurt
12. Top with your favorite fruits and enjoy :)